The changes that arise in our life and in society allow us to realize that we can live our life in a more productive way. Changes are good because they make us think beyond what we have been used to, they take us out of our comfort zone, make us rethink our actions and allow us to be more proactive and creative. Finally, changes drive us to generate improvements in our lives. It is clear that any change can be positive if we focus on the solutions and not on the problems. This is how Kamran Hye has received the financial revolution: he managed to really grasp the need that exists in the world and thus has welcomed with remarkable pleasure the evolution of money as a logical and necessary change for society. A great leader who, in addition to his hard work in developing an organic structure in the OneLife network, gives us a life lesson of total commitment. Passionate about the project, Kamran is armed with valid, logical and rational arguments that allow us to have a vision, to understand that the future of digital payments has already arrived, that in a few years, this will be our new vocabulary and it is crazy not to be part of this revolution.
Kamran Hye didn’t settle for only understanding the financial revolution, but has also taken the courage to raise his voice and communicate to the world what is happening, not only through direct sales of financial education offered by OneAcademy, but also as a journalist in different media. It is of great pride to see how this leader has the courage and strength to defend his vision before the issue of digital currencies. That’s where we see his self-confidence: Kamran believes in his skills and abilities to achieve what he aims at. And he accompanies this with total conviction towards the project he has decided to develop. In this way, we are sure that Kamran Hye is a man of commitment and determination, ready to take action so as to make his vision a reality.
Today, we have the opportunity to share this space with Kamran Hye and make known his position towards the project and some of the topics he published his articles on with the purpose of creating awareness and generating changes for society by spreading the message and making this opportunity accessible to all.
Why OneCoin and not another project?
All other cryptocurrencies are already in the market trying to create their own usability, and because of speculative buying and selling, called “pumping & dumping”, they are, therefore, unpredictable and with high volatility! However, OneCoin is different, and for the past 3.5 years, we are creating the demand, the supply and the usability, hence it will be the most stable cryptocurrency for the masses! We have a centralised base, the KYC/KYB procedure with self-regulated approach, with its 3.4 million members already on board and own exchange called “xcoinx”, as well as DealShaker for merchants, where over 62,000 of them are on board with us. It is just the most organised way to be out in the public domain.
Think for a minute and then decide what action is necessary from your own part. Making the most amount of coins now with spreading the word to friends, family and other contacts are indeed the best way forward to secure our future together with creating a legacy for at least the next 700 years, as this is the pattern of the “evolution of money” in this world (barter trading to gold silver coins, and then fiat money leading us all now to the digital era!)
My own belief and the reasons why I have chosen this business concept as my number one priority now in the creation of a legacy are the following:
• Money has evolved since the human race started to evolve. First, it was a barter trade (700 BC), to gold and silver coins (14th century), to fiat money as we know it now (21st century). Paper currency now moved towards being digital money through plastic debit and credit cards, online banking, mobile apps to PayPal and telephone banking etc.
• When on 15 August 1971 the US government suspended the guarantee of gold being the main backup for the printed paper money, the government has the free will to print as much as they wanted, forcing the devaluation of paper money and inflation.
• Computers, internet and mobile phones weren’t available then, so we all relied on paper money, and now we have e-commerce and online shopping. International trade depends on digital marketing and therefore, it is necessary for the money to match this digital challenge and evolve being part of the next technological revolution called “The Internet of Value”, hence the Blockchain technology will take over to store everything in a secure, safe and transparent public ledger.
• Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency introduced in January 2009 and has obvious flaws like being decentralized, anonymous and volatile in the market, as it has limited supply and demand too.
• OneCoin has centralized base with the highest number of coins available for the whole global population, with a maximum of 120 billion coins. All of the other more than 1,500 digital currencies out there combined have up to half a trillion in capitalisation, when OneCoin already reached a much stronger position in revenue within the past three and half years of being in operation, and its capitalisation has gone much higher than any of other coins put together in this same period, spreading in over 194 countries worldwide. The DealShaker platform, which was introduced by OneCoin in February 2017, has beaten its own record achieving 1.8 billion of ONE (its digital currency) priced at average EUR 15.00 in the first 10 months of its operation and now getting EUR 250,000 spent every hour, 24 hours a day. On its first anniversary, DealShaker Expo in Zagreb sold 304 luxury cars with ONE being the method of payment for the large percentage of the overall payments.
• Due to the background of Dr. Ruja, her education and expertise in this field and the integrity that she has, I have 100% confidence and faith that she knows exactly where she is going with this OneCoin and OneLife Network. Since December 2017, Frank Ricketts with over 44 years of network marketing experience has taken charge of the coaching and training, going around the world, giving starter & leadership trainings with his partner Jens Laustsen. Recently, I was following them in the Asian cities of Phu Quoc Island in Vietnam, Australian cities of Melbourne, Adelaide & Brisbane, before finishing my Asian Tour in Kuala Lumpur, where I had the opportunity to go on stage and talk about my experiences, approaching various governments, apprising them on the potential of adopting OneCoin in their countries. For this, I had prepared background information on why digital currency is necessary, as well as the background and expertise of Dr. Ruja, being the visionary behind OneCoin and OneLife, and then preparing one page bullet points of the advantages for the country and its people adapting quickly to the digital mode of payments, and then drafting a simple one page MoU for them to initiate the dialogue between OneCoin/OneLife corporate before formalizing official acceptance of our proposal.
• Time is surely running out, as we have already announced that OneCoin is due to be launched in the open market through ICO offer on 8th October 2018. It will create a huge supply and demand within the predicted millions of members and thousands of merchants that it is aiming to get in this same period from now having over 3.4 million members active mining the coins at present worldwide and over62,000 merchants on board.
What is your view on what is going to happen in 2018?
My view is that the cryptocurrency revolution needs to become understood by the people in the street. The changes are very rapid. People need to be informed, now, to take advantage of them. Of course, the messaging about the revolution needs to be tailored to the target audience in question.
The huge increases in value of some cryptocurrencies through 2017 have captured the imaginations of many. Looking forward, particular cryptocurrencies will bring around major shifts in the wealth of individuals or communities. The “Value transfer” could happen on a large scale. 2018 could well be the year in which cryptocurrencies will emerge as an important asset class for individual investors – like commodities and other alternatives.